Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Addition

I'm sure I've told a number of you that we have a new addition in our home...she is delightful, beautiful, friendly, and very helpful! Callie, Tim's sister came to live with me recently for a while. I'm SO excited to have her here. She is busy doing schoolwork during the day, as she is enrolled in correspondence college at Liberty University. She also got a part-time job at a Christian coffeeshop downtown that the is really enjoying. It is wonderful to come home to someone at the house. She is a big help too -sometimes she cleans the house before I get home, or does the dishes after dinner, or just sits and listens to my endless ramblings of the day! I hope she gets to stay for a while. Spring is just around the corner, and the Black Hills are a wonderful place to explore when the new life starts budding. It will be fun to do some outdoorsy things with Callie.

No comments:

Post a Comment